Penn Peer 309

Started by Alto Mare, March 01, 2015, 01:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Quote from: Reel 224 on April 03, 2015, 11:58:56 AM
Just seeing the smile on Laura's face is reward enough, isn't it Sal! Very nice outcome. Laura good luck with your outfit and many many years of enjoyment.
Absolutely Mike....
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Reel 224

Quote from: Alto Mare on April 03, 2015, 12:51:05 PM
Quote from: Reel 224 on April 03, 2015, 11:58:56 AM
Just seeing the smile on Laura's face is reward enough, isn't it Sal! Very nice outcome. Laura good luck with your outfit and many many years of enjoyment.
Absolutely Mike....

Mike ??? It's Joe  ;D
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Alto Mare

Oops... sorry, very easy to lose count here lately, Mike...I mean Joe. ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Reel 224

;D No problem Sal, Ive been called a lot worse in my 69 years. I was really interested in that reel for my wife since I had built her a pink rod along the lines of the Lady fish line of fishing bags, which she has. I ended up buying a Canyon reel in gold from New Jersey Tackle. I'm sure Laura is very happy with that reel it matches her rod perfectly. And you know Woman love to accessorize. ;D       
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on April 02, 2015, 11:58:28 PM
Hello Laura, I received your beautiful gift today, thank you so much. The shirt is really nice, although it wasn't necessary, it is very much appreciated.
I'm glad the reel is working nicely for you and that you're catching lots of fish, I hope it continues to bring you luck.
If there is anything you need, please just let me know.
All the best!
Sal
The shirt thing did not happen unless you post a picture.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Dominick on April 03, 2015, 04:58:31 PM

The shirt thing did not happen unless you post a picture.  Dominick

Here you go Dominick

is that better?

Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Reel 224

Dominick; We need a picture of you in your new shirt and speedos or else it won't count. 8) ;D Didn't intend to hijack this thread, but I couldn't resist the opportunity. 

Dominick

I'm up in the high Sierras right now and it is too cold for Speedos.  Photos when I come down from 6000 feet.  (Oh! I need to buy the shirt). Dominick

Reel 224

Quote from: Dominick on April 04, 2015, 02:50:55 PM
I'm up in the high Sierras right now and it is too cold for Speedos.  Photos when I come down from 6000 feet.  (Oh! I need to buy the shirt). Dominick

Hey Dom, Are you hunting? If so, I wish you luck bro....besides I would much rather see you with a nice Goat. ;D

Dominick

Quote from: Reel 224 on April 04, 2015, 08:49:27 PM
Quote from: Dominick on April 04, 2015, 02:50:55 PM

Hey Dom, Are you hunting? If so, I wish you luck bro....besides I would much rather see you with a nice Goat. ;D
I wish.  My cabin is at 6000 feet.  We woke up on Tues to 1 inch of snow.  It melted by 11:00 a.m.  Dominick