Penn Peer 309

Started by Alto Mare, March 01, 2015, 01:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Dwight, Captain Al looks good. The three musketeers are very lucky ;D, they're learning from one of the best.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Aiala

Greetings, Laura! 

It's nice to see another lady angler join this terrific site. Way to break in that bodacious new outfit... you go, girl!   :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

LauraS

Hi Aiala.  TY so much. Always a pleasure to find women enjoying fishing as much as I do!!

LauraS

WOOHHOOOOO. So so so grateful for the new reel.  Just was a pleasure Fishin with it today. I'm very blessed!!

Aiala

Quote from: LauraS on March 22, 2015, 02:20:44 AM
Hi Aiala.  TY so much. Always a pleasure to find women enjoying fishing as much as I do!!

Indeed! (Psst... Not to toot my own horn, but I was the one who first pointed out that Sal's reel matched the rod Dwight made for you. Takes a gal to notice these things!  ;) )

~A~

Dominick

Quote from: LauraS on March 22, 2015, 02:31:41 AM
WOOHHOOOOO. So so so grateful for the new reel.  Just was a pleasure Fishin with it today. I'm very blessed!!
Quote from: Aiala on March 22, 2015, 02:46:37 AM
Quote from: LauraS on March 22, 2015, 02:20:44 AM

Indeed! (Psst... Not to toot my own horn, but I was the one who first pointed out that Sal's reel matched the rod Dwight made for you. Takes a gal to notice these things!  ;) )

~A~
Uh oh...I knew we should never have given them the right to vote.  :'( Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Aiala

Quote from: Dominick on March 22, 2015, 04:11:26 AM

;D

~A~

Newell Nut

Quote from: Aiala on March 22, 2015, 01:13:51 PM

;D

~A~

When one does a root cause analysis of this thread it does appear that the culprit is Aiala for sure. Right on Dominick. ;D

Alto Mare

Quote from: Aiala on March 22, 2015, 01:13:51 PM

;D

~A~
Yup! Girl Power...we are doomed ;D ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Aiala

Quote from: Newell Nut on March 22, 2015, 02:13:08 PM
When one does a root cause analysis of this thread it does appear that the culprit is Aiala for sure.

~A~

Keta

RUN!!!!

Nice haul Laura.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Hello Laura, I received your beautiful gift today, thank you so much. The shirt is really nice, although it wasn't necessary, it is very much appreciated.
I'm glad the reel is working nicely for you and that you're catching lots of fish, I hope it continues to bring you luck.
If there is anything you need, please just let me know.
All the best!
Sal

Rancanfish

What a great story,  I am so proud to know you guys.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

harryk3616

Reel 224

Just seeing the smile on Laura's face is reward enough, isn't it Sal! Very nice outcome. Laura good luck with your outfit and many many years of enjoyment.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."