Favorite Fishing MEMEs and LOGOs . . .

Started by ez2cdave, May 09, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oc1

Get skinny readers and hang them around your neck.  You can look knowingly over the top of them to see distance.  I have them hanging there from the time I get up until going to bed.  It's like an old man's collar.

Gobi King

yeah, I keep taking off my glasses and pretty apprehensive about dropping my no-line trifocals in a salmon stream 2 am in the morning, never find it and and won't be able to drive back home 4 hours down state  ::)
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

philaroman

Quote from: oc1 on December 02, 2021, 04:17:04 AM
Get skinny readers and hang them around your neck.  You can look knowingly over the top of them to see distance.  I have them hanging there from the time I get up until going to bed.  It's like an old man's collar.

got 'em -- still have to make weird faces & neck stretches to see well over 'em
that's why the blurry, just-out-of-view fish make fun of me  ;D

Quote from: Gobi King on December 02, 2021, 12:57:27 PM
yeah, I keep taking off my glasses and pretty apprehensive about dropping my no-line trifocals in a salmon stream 2 am in the morning, never find and and won't be able to drive back home 4 hours down state  ::)

same story w/ $300 Titanium Silouette's -- my 1st & ONLY expensive glasses
luckily, I was in "known territory" & only needed glasses for signs, back then  ::)

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

gstours

Hey Daddy,   It says high tide isn't till noon 🕛,   What's the hurry?

oldmanjoe

Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
" Life " It`s a thinking man`s game
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

PacRat

Hardy Boy

So true this winter.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

nelz

The latest in folding handle technology!

Hardy Boy

Todd

philaroman

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

foakes

At least he is using the right reel, Todd!

HIM — my reel is really stiff and won't crank easy any more.

ME — well, $30 for a service & N/C for removing 36" of broken off line under and inside the rotor.

Gotta love his enthusiasm, though!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Gfish

Good one Todd. Guy with a DAM Quick outta know better.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

ez2cdave

Some images simply don't need captions . . .

Tight Lines !

Dave F.

nelz