You know you're a Reel-Head when......

Started by Caranx, March 08, 2012, 08:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

franky

Hey Shark Hunter,

Thats a nice looking cat you got there.  I miss mine.  :'(  He went galivanting and never came home.  Its been two months now.  He looks just like yours.

Shark Hunter

I hope he finally comes home Franky when he is done Carousing! ;)
Life is Good!

MFB

You test your new Sebile poppers & stick baits in the bath. As this is a family forum I will refrain from posting any pictures. ;D

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

philaroman

be careful!!!  the possibility of injury is bad enough, but having to explain what happened in the ER could be even more painful

anglingarchitect

No worries, piercings are all the rage now.

erikpowell

Quote from: MFB on May 16, 2014, 05:57:41 AM
You test your new Sebile poppers & stick baits in the bath. As this is a family forum I will refrain from posting any pictures. ;D

Rgds

Mark

On that subject Mark, allow me to share a video of a friend here..and our first attempt at an ad for our local shop.

Everyone, meet The Donno.   Cheers

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

MFB

I think I'm going to need a bigger bath. ;D

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Dominick

I love it.  Good job Erik.  It's funny and seems that it would be effective.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

ChileRelleno

When you buy a new combo and dream about using it that night...  Did just that last night for the first time ever.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

johnachak

Quote from: Norcal Pescador on March 09, 2012, 01:35:46 AM
Quote from: Keta on March 08, 2012, 02:33:23 PM
Purchasing a reel just to tear it apart and see how it's put together. 

Or buying a reel just because you're going through withdrawals cuz you haven't serviced a reel in a while. ;D

I'm guilty. Thanks Ebay.

Ron Jones

When you tell your wife that a restaurant has a $20.00 a plate special and she says "you'd rather buy a lure." ;D ;D Maybe that's when you know you are a fishaholic. Related conditions I'm told.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Alto Mare

Quote from: noyb72 on July 05, 2014, 09:32:19 PM
When you tell your wife that a restaurant has a $20.00 a plate special and she says "you'd rather buy a lure." ;D ;D Maybe that's when you know you are a fishaholic. Related conditions I'm told.
Ron
;D ;D
When I get the bill from taking the family out to dinner, the first thing that comes to mind is...boy, the reels I could have had with this  :(
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Aiala

Quote from: Alto Mare on July 05, 2014, 11:22:36 PM
When I get the bill from taking the family out to dinner, the first thing that comes to mind is...boy, the reels I could have had with this.  :(

EXACTLY... I got my hair colored the other day, and I couldn't help thinking, "This costs as much as a new Seeker!"   >:(

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

alantani

my wife had mention once that she needed to go see farah, her hair dresser, because she needed a cut and a color.  christina, my younger daughter walked over, reached up with both hands, tipped my wife's head down and said "yup!" i almost snorted coffee out of my nose and had to leave the room before i wound up in the dog house!  

i caught up with christina later and "christina, that was funny as hell!  don't ever do that again......".   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!