113h 4:1 Gears from Ebay- I see a problem

Started by Joel.B, February 05, 2013, 01:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

Quote from: Black Pearl on April 06, 2013, 03:15:23 PM
We will never know. The Ebay seller might be working on improving his gear set or working on a 114H gear set.

He needs to drastically improve the quality first to compete with the BP gears.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

broadway

I doubt that, Alan... Who's gonna buy from him again... Keep producing the quality I've seen from you and he won't waste his time. I wouldn't consider him a threat to your business at all.
Dom

Black Pearl

Quote from: broadway on April 06, 2013, 04:51:51 PM
I doubt that, Alan... Who's gonna buy from him again... Keep producing the quality I've seen from you and he won't waste his time. I wouldn't consider him a threat to your business at all.
Dom

Competition not only good for business, but also it is good for consumer.

Anyway, have you checked out Sal latest requested? http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=6774.msg58505#msg58505

Keta

Yes I have and I want one set from the test run.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

broadway

Just replied to that thread and of course I'm in on that new and improved gear!
Dom

Black Pearl

broadway

Alan,
   He's probably selling the gears that were all sent back, or he likes to lose money... not sure
Dom

Shark Hunter

How is this guy getting away with selling these crappy gears and still has 100% feedback?
Life is Good!

Cone

SH, I bought a set of gears from him. When I received them they looked fine. I did take the reel apart when I saw the post about the plating. There were metal flakes everywhere.  I contacted him and he did refund my money. I had already left good feedback when I received them. I don't know if feedback can be changed after a certain amount of time.
    He did do the right thing and accepted the gears back so I probably wouldn't have changed it. I do know the Pro Challenger gears from Black Pearl are much better gears and less expensive too. I will buy BP's gears in the future and I expect this guy to have a hard time selling his when the word gets out.    Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

garking84

He got me too, read this post earlier so I go and open my 113h and flakes all over the place. Just contacted bugsconnection told him i want my money back. he hasn't Replied yet but hopefully  I get my refund.

broadway

He hasn't responded back to me either, though I was the first to call him out on his shoddy gears!
Glad to see you're not letting him get away with selling you his trash.
Stay on him... I certainly will!
Dom