Stainless Newell Gears

Started by Dawn, June 06, 2013, 02:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawn

In a few days I will have Stainless steel Newell gear sets (main and pinion) for the 200, 300 and 400 series.  304 Stainless 5:1    $35.00

Dawn
Dawn

Bryan Young

These gears should also fit the Penn 505/506 as well as ProGear 255/251 series as well.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

ScupperSkipper

Dawn, please let me know I have an Accurate 99 conversion with Tiburon Frame.  Would the SS gears fit this, and or a newell kit 501?

Dawn

I'm not well versed in gears...yet  ;D

I'm not sure about the accurate.  Hopefully someone else will know.    The Newell 500, no.  The 500 & 600 gears may be sometime in the future.  Will see if it's requested much.

Thanks
Dawn

Dawn

Nessie Hunter

Dawn, hope you dont mind.? 
I posted this on BD as soon as I saw this post!!!!

there is a big market for Newell parts there....
You could become the "Newell Lady"!!!
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Dawn

Dawn

Ron Jones

Quote from: ScupperSkipper on June 06, 2013, 03:43:02 PM
Dawn, please let me know I have an Accurate 99 conversion with Tiburon Frame.  Would the SS gears fit this, and or a newell kit 501?

As Bryan said, they should fit both. Hopefully she can keep them around long enough for me to try out. They should also work on the 112H.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

BMITCH

You guys are gonna make me buy some more Newell's and penn's just to try all the gears out ;D ;D
luck is the residue of design.

Newell Nut

Everybody needs a closet full of Newells and a few Penns too I guess.

bluefish69

I only have a 1/2 closet full now. I guess I need more 5-1 Gear Sets.
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Alto Mare

You're right, most of us do have closets full of Penns and very few Newells I guess.  ;D ;D;D BTW Your Newells are Penns. ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Nessie Hunter

Looks like the demand is High!!!!

My PM inbox was full today at Bloody Decks with questions on the sets!!!   
So I posted it in Reels also.   Was just in classified rods/reels....

No vacation this year Dawn!!!!   LOL   ;D
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Bryan Young

This may be year that Dawn can take a great 2 week vacation  ;D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dawn

Vacation?  Who's got time for that?   ;D
Dawn

alantani

sorry, no vacation for dawn.  she has to stay in business or we're all screwed!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!