My new handle arms.

Started by Keta, August 16, 2013, 12:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluefish69

Lee

Did you get my P M last night???

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Mandelstam

Nice work, Lee!

I definitely want one for my 113h! 
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea

turboal

Depending on the price i could use 3. only need 1 gear sleeve hole, longest one. i will even take a solid arm
if it would be cheaper in price. 113H/349H

Shark Hunter

You know what would be really Cool Lee!

Or maybe like this. 
Here is your Chance Sal! Just an Idea. ;D
Life is Good!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Looks like a finger shredder to me. ;D
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Yea, to me too ::) :-\. That said, I need you to make one ;D. Don't make the fin and tail too sharp ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

RowdyW

Lee, I could use one for a 116L  12/0 with sharp fins for "Show & Tell".

Ron Jones

That thing needs to be a bottle opener. opening your beer with a reel would make life complete!

Ronald
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Ron Jones

Only issue with that Sal is that it isn't on a reel!
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

doradoben

Maybe attach it to the lanyard hole on the reel clamp  ;)..

Keta

Some custom 113H/349 handle drawings, 3-3/4 center to center, radius on hole centers on the drawing.  I'm going to cut some of the 2.5".

[/quote]
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Mandelstam

Quote from: Keta on August 19, 2013, 05:15:46 AM
Some custom 113H/349 handle drawings, 3-3/4 center to center, radius on hole centers on the drawing.  I'm going to cut some of the 2.5".

Those are really nice Lee! Simple and beautiful.
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea