SHOW YOUR WORK BENCH

Started by coastalobsession, February 09, 2012, 11:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coastalobsession

I am redoing my reel cleaning center and I'm trying to find some ideas. So show your work bench!!! Pics are appreciated
Coastal Obsession Deckhand and reel cleaning

redsetta

Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Jayce

I highly recommend inhotpursuit's work bench Its one of the best, well organized, tidy work bench I have ever seen.
8) 8) 8)

Hey Kenny I will let you do the honors of posting your work bench.
;D

inhotpursuit

It does not always look like this Jayce

coastalobsession

Whats in the left and right drawers?? NICE set up. Is that a magnet strip for the screw drivers??

Thanks!!!!

inhotpursuit

Quote from: coastalobsession on February 10, 2012, 04:16:45 AM
Whats in the left and right drawers?? NICE set up. Is that a magnet strip for the screw drivers??

Thanks!!!!

The lefthand top drawer has felt polishing bits,diamond impregnated rubber burrs and mothers aluminum mag polish second down on the left is full of different sizes of heat shrink tubes bottom left has rotary tool box with accessories, top right has misc washers, screws, nuts,bolts and bearings,second down right side has reel covers and rod socks third down on the right has paperwork,there is magnetic bars under the top shelf and the right hand side these are great for keeping odd tools available at arms length screwdrivers,files,brushes, dental picks etc etc. to the right of the desk is my rod rack and reel drawer and the rest of the mancave/guest room

[img]

alantani

you guys would laugh if you saw my garage.......   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

CapeFish

Bryan Young

Wow, I work on a little table in the livingroom...in the corner until I can get the Garage set-up.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

Quote from: alantani on February 10, 2012, 07:49:16 AM

X2 

I had to move out of the shop I rent last summer (heated 25x25 with office for $50 a month until it is rented by someone willing to pay $375) and when I moved back in 3 weeks later I left a lot of things where they should not be.  The manufacture across the lane from my unit lets me work in a corner of his facility so the move is not far.  Right now my reel bench has several of my reels disassembled and in ziplocks and my topshot building setup is in the way.  You would think I would get tired of it and unpack but if the economy picks up I'll have to move again.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on February 10, 2012, 07:49:16 AM

I venit I vidit I risit.   ;D ;D ;D
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Nessie Hunter

My 'man cave' is set up as Computer room, fishing gear, and Reel shop.
I have an extra folding 6' table I set up when I get to many reels for the bench, or Reels that need to be torn down and laid out for inspection prior to Parts or  ???

I have a few more tools of the trade now also.  Alans Bearing packer system, And the Pin Removal Pliers from Aaron, Several bottles of TSI 321 etc etc...

Some treats of Yellow Fin Tuna & Mahi Mahi (Dorado) Shushi I made this summer... YUMMMY....

Working in the house has disadvantages, I cant/dont use volital or smelly stuff to clean or degrease with...   But the advantages of not having a Warden or Parole officer (Im single) & the Computer handy is a big plus....

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Dominick

Hey Frank:  I was available last August ???.  How come I wasn't invited?  >:( Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

coastalobsession

Thanks for the pics! keep them coming

Nessie Hunter

Quote from: Pescachaser on February 10, 2012, 06:37:51 PM
Hey Frank:  I was available last August ???.  How come I wasn't invited?  >:( Dominick

LOL ~ didnt want the competition, had a house full of Women Guests!!!!   ;)
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!