Show your Collections!

Started by Shark Hunter, March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

Avet 50 and 12/0 shown twice. Missing are my daiwas and spinners.

1/0's (this winters projects. Going to be used for kayak trolling)

12/0 with 14/0 handle (and a few unseen upgrades)

Monofil 25

12/0, avet 50 and mak 80.

SX, EX50 and HXW.

Rancanfish

I keep liking those little SX's, but I'm on a no more reels deal as of yesterday.  ;D
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Alto Mare

Nice collection you got there Lowprofile, should keep you busy with the few upgrades we have available, well, maybe just a tad more than a few ;D.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Nice reels Chris. I see they all have detachable handles and butts.
Davin is building my first detachable handle rod. A Stuart #4 on an igfa 80 blank.
Life is Good!

mike1010

Quote from: Rancanfish on August 23, 2015, 12:25:13 AM
I keep liking those little SX's, but I'm on a no more reels deal as of yesterday.  ;D

Ha!  I swore off buying reels last fall, then saw a deal on an SXJ, and fell off the wagon.  See, I had been looking for a good, used SXJ before I took the pledge, so I had a ready-made excuse.   As for the Squidders and Jigmasters I've bought since, ... one of these days I've got to climb back on that wagon.

Lowprofile

Quote from: Alto Mare on August 23, 2015, 06:29:16 PM
Nice collection you got there Lowprofile, should keep you busy with the few upgrades we have available, well, maybe just a tad more than a few ;D.

Sal

All of them except the 1/0's have been modded in a few ways. I've been doing my own reels since I was 15. But yes, the 1/0's are going to get a full remodel. They shouldn't take long though.

Lowprofile

Quote from: Shark Hunter on August 23, 2015, 10:42:55 PM
Nice reels Chris. I see they all have detachable handles and butts.
Davin is building my first detachable handle rod. A Stuart #4 on an igfa 80 blank.

They definitely have thier pros. Make sure you grease the seat and reel foot and pad the clamp. I use a cut section from a web belt.

thorhammer

I guess that's a little over half. You will notice some 1970's 808's right behind the Int rack...I ain't skeered  8).....

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

thorhammer

Thanks! I'm about to go into the 117 in the next couple weeks and see what's up; never cracked it. I will likely be hitting you up for some advice.

Three se7ens

I set up a photo booth for my wife to help with her ebay sales, so naturally, I had to test it out.  My 113HLW:

Wicho5981

Awesome pictures.nice collections .

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Wow Thor, I never saw this. Very nice collection. I wish you had a better pic though.

Adam, that 4/0 looks sweet.  Your handles really make it. I would like you to increase the area by the mounting hole for the handle another 1/8"...if possible.
Very nice...
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

thorhammer

Thanks, Sal! Hard to get a good pic in dim garage; this winter I have to inventory and will be breaking up the collection for closer photos. Not a whole lot of what I would call plinth-worthy stuff, but some desirable nice pieces in there (just not so rare) and stuff I use. I try to put anything I have on a stick, lined and ready for use even if I know it won't be. I think that's just north of half of the collection but all I can get in the garage.