Show your Collections!

Started by Shark Hunter, March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

I am leaning towards Godzilla.
I have the perfect rod for it. ;)

Life is Good!

Gfish

That's the coolest lookin' personalized logo I've seen, sharkhunter. Looks like a real accurate portrayal of a set a shark jaws. I foresee possible customizing type business opportunities...
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

coralsea

Retro-active reels.
Olympics 615, Senators 114,113,Daiwa-Seiko Dynamics.

no pain-no gain

thorhammer

Nice set! I've not seen those Daiwas before.

coralsea

Dynamics have one useful (to me) thing-levelwind line guide system, which is solid and strong enough to handle with a big fish.
Reel's gear ratio-2.3:1
It will take quite a time to get a fish to a transom of your boat.
All is stainless steel, reel's weight with line (bigger one)-55.03 Oz
Daiwa produced these reels for the domestic market only (if I am not mistaken).

no pain-no gain

Shark Hunter

They look like they mean Business. ;)
Life is Good!

thorhammer

No kidding. Post a pick of the internals if you open it open it up.

coralsea

no pain-no gain

ReelFishingProblems

Daron,
Wasn't sure if you had an everol 20/0, but there is one on the big auction site. A little much for me

Shark Hunter

If you look right under this post, I'm holding one. ;)
If its the Blue one from Australia, It has been on there a long time. He is asking too much.
Life is Good!

49Freak

Wow! I love this thread! Here are a couple pics of my modest collection, mostly Long Beaches and 49s with a couple small Senators. Love the old Senators you guys post also, but those are a little out of my budget for the most part. LBs and 49s are still relatively cheap so far. I have a few more on the bench, but it's a mess so I'll hold off on that one.  ;D

Bill B

Great collection you have there....I really like those blood red handles...Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

49Freak

Thanks Bill, those handles are a happy accident, especially the power handle on that 60 long Beach which was the main selling point for that one. And thank you Shark Hunter, I think any three of the ones I have would fit inside one of the big boys you use!  :D

John

Shark Hunter

John,
The Long Beach is the reel that started it all. They are one of my favorite to collect.
What is truly amazing, is that you can find one over 70 years old, Rebuild it and fish it.
Long Live the Long Beach!

Life is Good!