Show your Collections!

Started by Shark Hunter, March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerseymic

Maxed Out

WOW Daron, I love the personalized tail plate....and the color is stunning. All that aside, the 2 speed factor + all the drag must mean it is a beast. Congrats

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

mo65

Brother...that reel is killer! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Shark Hunter

When I fish for Sharks, I usually go out right before Sunset when everyone has left and Fish into the night.
If I have John with me, He is as crazy as they come. I mean that in a good way. ;)
If its Just me and my Boy or just family, I only need two guards. Smith and Wesson. ;D
It has been a very tough road getting these reels.
Life is Good!

David Hall

I want to see one of atoms squidders pictured next to that monster.  Think you can find a lime green one?

broadway

Yeah buddy! Very happy to see you got the HULK, as you were very patient but persistent in getting that baby in your hands. She has plenty of good company over there, and I love the tailplane SH logo.
Enjoy that beauty... we can't wait to see what you bring in with her on your next trip to the sand.
Congrats,
Dom

Shark Hunter

I really put in the time on this one.

I appreciate all your comments, but the whole ordeal was quite tiring. This reel traveled 6,000 miles to get to me.
First, I tried dealing with a distributor, after two months, I had to file a paypal claim. Two weeks later, I forwarded the money to the manufacturer that had a custom made reel for me still in his facility.
It took 7 days to get out of Italy. Only four to make it to New York. Another 7 days from customs to get in my hands.
Persistence pays, but Damn its exhausting.
I win. ;)
Life is Good!

Yogi_fish808

Wow Daron that's a sick looking greenie! One of a kind reel for a dedicated/everol addicted guy!

David Hall

You got a spot for shark fishing on the Long Hall anytime Darron.  Cmon out.

spc7669

Green is my favorite color. That is a work of art. Congrats my man, it couldn't have turned out better.
Patrick

Yogi_fish808

My current favorite reel for baitcasting with 50lb mono here in Hawaii.  G440 with all the modern upgrades, Tib frame, Bryans 5+1, Delrin undergear washer, etc. Casts an 8oz like a dream and a quick easy retrieve with the tall/narrow spool. A lot of guys here in the islands want the wide spool 344's to fish 50lb mono and tend to stretch 400 series to 447 or even 550 width but imo this is an easier reel to fish with.

Aloha,
Kyle

Bill B

I got most of my Senators together for a family photo, 112H, 113H with half frame, 114H with posts, 114HLW with full frame, 114 and 113.....MIA are another 112H and 113, they decided to help a buddy go halibut fishing this week....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Rancanfish

Nice looking reel Kyle.  I will not spend a penny on a Newell.  I refuse to start another collection, lol.  But that's pretty.

Bill, you know those reels won't work unless you put the handles on right?  ;D ;D

And I am calling dibs right now on a spot on the 'Long Hall' if Daron comes sharking out here!   8)  (Purty please of course).
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

erikpowell

Quote from: Dominick on September 19, 2016, 07:07:37 PM
Quote from: RowdyW on September 19, 2016, 05:00:47 PM
Daron, even if there is not a shark on the end of the line that reel will sure draw a lot of attention. :o               Rudy
Yeah, did you ever consider armed guards on the beach?   ::) Dominick

Bula Ya'll,

Lol, Dom that was funny, but I'd bet big D is an armed guard himself ;)

Daron, that reel is a work of art and even more prized by what you had to go through to get it.
Dealing with customs on the US side has never even crossed my mind. ever. But I do know what it's like for sure.  ::)

I love Dom's nickname the HULK, is that official?   It should be  ;D ;D

Maybe over Xmas break I'll finally have time to get the collection out for a selfie Lol.

You guys all take care and I'll see ya again soon!

Erik