Show your Collections!

Started by Shark Hunter, March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

Nevermind, of course you like it!!!!!! That's a sweet motor!!!!!

mikeysm

I didn't like it at first not until i replaced the bearings and idler gear. The spool has to be centered perfectly or it will squel like a wounded animal. Once i worked out all the problems its a great reel.

Mike

thorhammer

Mrs. Linda collected a disreputable bunch of smelly fisherman.....

thorhammer

Quote from: thorhammer on September 11, 2016, 11:59:09 PM
Mrs. Linda collected a disreputable bunch of smelly fisherman.....

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

alantani

i was wondering where this photo would surface.  dinner was great!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Looking good gentlemen!
Linda is great, I had the pleasure of meeting her. I'm still trying to figure out what she sees in that old man.
Just kidding pal ;D, you two are an amazing couple.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

very impressive collection of reels.  linda says she's going to dump them for $20 each when dominick kicks the bucket, because that's what he says he paid for them!  ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

swill88

Dominick... you could've worn that pretty lime(?) fishing shirt on the Argo and I wouldn't have felt so over dressed in my light blue one... Next time?

Again... Thanks Alan, John and everyone.

Steve

Shark Hunter

I've been waiting on this one for a while. 12/0 two speed.
Life is Good!

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

RowdyW

Daron, even if there is not a shark on the end of the line that reel will sure draw a lot of attention. :o               Rudy

Alto Mare

Gorgeous reel Daron and a nice color, enjoy it.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: RowdyW on September 19, 2016, 05:00:47 PM
Daron, even if there is not a shark on the end of the line that reel will sure draw a lot of attention. :o               Rudy
Yeah, did you ever consider armed guards on the beach?   ::) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.