Show your Collections!

Started by Shark Hunter, March 09, 2014, 05:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Quote from: Dominick on June 30, 2016, 11:05:19 PM
Quote from: David Hall on June 30, 2016, 08:56:36 PM
I think I want to have lunch with Maxed out!
Yeah me too.  I want to crack that Wild Turkey.  Dominick
Yeah, I'm in as well. I like to do lunch, dinner and stay over.

Great collection Mo, thanks for sharing it with us.
I bet that Mitchell Garcia has the best Chrome out of the bunch, I had a few.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

coastal_dan

Ted - You need to add a bottle of Blanton's to the mix...that Red Label would suit me fine after a nice dinner in the late Fall...and the Jameson is always perfect on a camping trip to take the edge off...I love all types of Whiskey or Whisky  ;D
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Maxed Out

You guys are funny. :D  Those booze bottles actually belong to our restaurant and I never got a single sip, cause I'd be drinking all the profits  ;D ;D

Back on subject: One of my all time favorite reels is a full conversion jigmaster 99. Perfect size for live bait albies.

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

mo65

Wow! I really like those 99s...:o...gonna have to add one of those to my stable.
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Alto Mare

Boy, this is getting better and better. All look good, but that green is sick looking...in a good way. :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

sdlehr

Quote from: Dominick on June 30, 2016, 11:05:19 PM
Quote from: David Hall on June 30, 2016, 08:56:36 PM
I think I want to have lunch with Maxed out!
Yeah me too.  I want to crack that Wild Turkey.  Dominick
I'm eyeing the Chivas!!! Ted, do tell, restaurant? What kind and where?

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Maxed Out

Sid, it's just a local little local dive bar with a full kitchen and a decent beer garden and a few pool tables. 20 years with lots of ups and downs and now in cruise control cause the wife and I are now both old and grey. :D :D
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Big Tim

Quote from: Maxed Out on July 01, 2016, 10:22:38 PM
Sid, it's just a local little local dive bar with a full kitchen and a decent beer garden and a few pool tables. 20 years with lots of ups and downs and now in cruise control cause the wife and I are now both old and grey. :D :D

I want to go to the bar  ;D Nice reels to

BT

Yogi_fish808

Couldn't resist putting my own spin on this PR454 after I bought it. Purple Tib 550 spool/frame, Penn steel 4:1 gears, Bryans 5+1 drags and ss jack handle. Taped up and painted the handle stripe purple to match. Spooled up with fresh line and ready to use this weekend camping overnight.

Aloha,
Kyle

Alto Mare

Kyle, that is a beauty! Good idea on the handle, at times small things as such bring it all in.
I can tell you have attention to details.

Nice job!

Sal

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Tightlines667

Nice work.

You should have no trouble finding your right in the lineup.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

thorhammer

It's apparently Pizzarro Monday.....my wife comes in and says "Get some of your reels out of the garage. I will clean out the cookbooks in the den book case and you can put your collectables there..."   IN OUR MAIN LIVING SPACE!!!!

I said I didn't have enough to fill that case and I needed to go shopping....yeah, you know how that went...

Stay tuned....

coastal_dan

Haha!  Mine did sort of the opposite...it was basically "reels can only go in the one case...sell some to make room"  gotta love her anyway though!  I have a decent sized case right in our main living space so I can't complain at all.  Our women deal with a lot of smelly greasy reels, so its only fair that we 'contain the mayhem'  :P
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

thorhammer

Quote from: Maxed Out on July 01, 2016, 08:17:15 PM
You guys are funny. :D  Those booze bottles actually belong to our restaurant and I never got a single sip, cause I'd be drinking all the profits  ;D ;D

Back on subject: One of my all time favorite reels is a full conversion jigmaster 99. Perfect size for live bait albies.

Ted

Found a nice Silver Beach and it's on the way; I couldn't let those pretty custom bars you sent go to waste and I didn't have one in any case :)