Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffG, Batomba, PhillyJoe, Rfdavisb, ST.NicksCobia and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tiddlerbasher

Post Script,
I'm the ugly sod, at the head end, with the French Foreign Legion cap  ;D

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: Tiddlerbasher on September 19, 2012, 06:13:02 PM
Can't wait to get back and do it all again!!! Next time I'll be using Owner Gorilla hooks!!  8)

also try ringed super mutu hooks...tight lines!

Keta

Are you doing C&R on these fish?
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

jphillips

Hello everyone,

I have two old but serviceable ABU Garcia (5500C & 5500C3) reels that could some TLC.  I was looking for parts and maintenance instructions when I stumbled upon this site, lucky me.  I look forward to gaining the knowledge needed to get my reels to top condition and keeping them there.

redsetta

Welcome JP - hope you enjoy Alan's place.
A couple of nice reels you've got there - they'll last a lifetime with a little care and attention.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Cone

Welcome. You won't find a nicer more knowlegable bunch anywhere else. If a dummy like me can learn a thing or two here anyone can!
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

jphillips, welcome to Mr. Tanis' neighborhood...

rajat

Hello every one I am Rajat from Mumbai ,India I have been looking for instruction for changing drags for couple of my reels and stumble upon this forum . I was really lucky to find such wast treasure of knowledge on the reels repair, service and fishing. I am really thankful to Alan for making it possible for me to join this forum
:)
Amateur but mad about fishing

rajat

I did not realize that my first post have been seen so sorry for the double entry  thanks every one for the words though
Amateur but mad about fishing

Keta

No need to be sorry, we all goof up at times.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

yes, the spam filter picks up real people all the time.  at least the spammers can't get through!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

trev4th

great site for tutorials hope to solve my problem with curado 200 e7.

Trevor

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Trevor, welcome to Mr. Tani's neighborhood...

2 G,s

Hello evey one,my frist post,thanks every one for the help:) Great site