Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterStinky, Gfish, Serrations, ourford, funhog, rfnut (+ 1 Hidden) and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Cone

Welcome David. the spam filter wouldn't let me register either. Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

alantani

right now it's blocking 1000 login/signup attempts a day.   >:(
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Irish Jigger

Welcome aboard David.

angler andy

First Post.
angler andy here. Some of you may know me from other boards. Thought I would join and get smarter about reel care. We live west of Portland OR in the coast range. We like ifshing out of Tillamook OR and Newport OR. Looking forward to getting smarter.

Andy.

alantani

Cone

Welcome Andy. I've been wishing some of the smarts from the people here would rub off on me. Not much luck so far.   :(   Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)

surfcaster

Welcome,  greetings from New england Great site here,I learned alot from this site But, sometimes struggle when I repair smaller reels. Worst ever was a penn # 9
tight lines, richie

[]

alantani

there's a funny caption here, somewhere!   ;D

Alto Mare

Yea, your issue might be with the bud light. :-\
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

surfcaster

No issues here Sal , beer can was just joke in reference to my baseball mitt hands
Anyways welcome to all especially to those like me who don't always post Semper Fi, Richie

Alto Mare

LOL! I was right Richie, the Bud had some to do with it.....I aslo carry a nice size mitt ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

i didn't know that bud was coming in cans that were the same size as red bull!

skeetshtr

Just got the bug to overhaul a vintage reel. I found this site thru I-fish and Keta who posted a link , kinda. Just won a Jigmaster 500 S on auction and am planning a overhaul and some upgrades. All the info on this site has been keeping me up late. Also shopping for a 501 or a narrow spool squidder. Love to fish and tinker so vintage saltwater reels hold a lot of appeal to me.

Cone

skeetshtr, Welcome to the dark side. It all starts out innocently and then your reels out number her shoes.
Bob

alantani

pretty soon, guys will be leaving boxes of reels on your doorstep......   ;D