Stainless Gear Set for 113H

Started by redsetta, January 09, 2012, 12:09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redsetta

Reiterating Alan's comment, I'd also be keen on a 4:1 set for my narrow Tib 113H.
If anyone's looking to offload some excess kit, fire through a PM.
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

alantani

i spoke to matt harper from accurate last week and asked him about the possibility of doing a run of 4:1 gears.  he's supposed to get back to me.   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

snagger

alantani

he may come back saying that i would need to make a minimum $5,000 order.  that would be 200 sets at $25 each.  then what?
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

snagger

well lets see .......Taily wants 10 sets......Sea Eagle wants 3 sets .....i'll take 6 sets......how many does that leave........181.....what about Chark bait they use to sell them how many times do they get requests for accurate gears........scotty's bait..........vintage off shore tackle.........................

redsetta

Great - chalk me down for six...
Thanks Alan.
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Alto Mare

I'm thinking 200 might not be enough :-\.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

I'm in for 20 sets, seriously, and I ain't selling them.  I have 5 friends/fishing crew who would jump in shark infested waters wearing Dominick's (pescachaser) Hawaiian shirts and Sal's apron for a couple sets... then of course, that leaves 10 for lil' old me ;)  It's only fair, that would make one set per 8th reel :o
My fingers are crossed... BIG TIME
If you need more sold... I can do that!
Dom

Alto Mare

Quote from: broadway on January 09, 2012, 11:13:56 PM
    I'm in for 20 sets, seriously, and I ain't selling them.  I have 5 friends/fishing crew who would jump in shark infested waters wearing Dominick's (pescachaser) Hawaiian shirts and Sal's apron for a couple sets... then of course, that leaves 10 for lil' old me ;)  It's only fair, that would make one set per 8th reel :o
My fingers are crossed... BIG TIME
If you need more sold... I can do that!
Dom

Yo Dom, I know what you mean about Dominick's Hawaiian shirt ;D, but I thought that apron looked pretty cool

Alan, can you get Matt to make some 3.25:1 for the 114H?
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

dobrobill

I going to be real stupid here, but if they fit the squidder 140 I'd like at least a couple.

snagger

i don't know Alan......... looks like you might have enough customers lined up......if you could some how guarantee accurate sales maybe they would produce with out money up front...........make up recipts take our checks and see if they would tool up.

seaeagle2

I don't know if this is adding fuel to the fire, or working at cross purposes or but this thread is also percolating :      http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=3248.msg22473#msg22473
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

VW

I would definitely be in for some 114H, probably some 113H. 

Snagged2

I'm all for high speed gearing,,, just wish I had the Horsepower (salty fish) to justify the larger heavy duty reels!!!

Maybe, I need to move to a coast!!! ;D

thinket

i'd be down for 10 113h @ $25 ea  :D