Back in the Hospital #3

Started by handi2, January 24, 2023, 07:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

That's how most of us know Keith, Joe.  He's a solid member, father, repairman, fisherman, and human being.  This list goes on, so this doesn't surprise me.  I don't count my pals out, never will, so you keep at this Keith and know you got a lot of people in your corner.  Enjoy your family and friends.  We'll be here where you have time for us.
Stay well pal,
Dom
PS- Jason, I'm Glad you can appreciate the trust and importance of what you've been gifted.

JasonGotaProblem

It's been 4 days and I am still trying to come to a more solid understanding of the extent of this blessing. This is such a game changer for me. I don't have a better word for it. It's definitely not the way I'd have chosen to expand my collection, but I wasn't gonna waste the opportunity.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

Shellbelly

Quote from: JasonGotaProblem on March 09, 2023, 11:40:30 AMtrying to come to a more solid understanding of the extent of this blessing.

Things happen for a reason.  You'll understand when you're ready.  Occasionally you look back on all the events that led to where you are and you know there's a plan.  One thing that's outstanding about this group is the "pay it forward" attitude.  No one is here for personal gain. 

This place gives but doesn't take and grace seems to always be around to keep it cool.  We're all blessed by watching you be blessed. 

Keith let off a bless bomb! 
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)

broadway

How we doing, Keith? Status report please...
Just thinking about ya,
Dom

Benni3

Striper.com is !@#$? With out you,,, ;) I have seen how much you have helped them,,,, :D it's in my most repeat you are the man,,,,,, ;D

steelfish

Quote from: broadway on March 03, 2023, 01:52:46 AMKeith,
  Simplifying my life.  I'm retiring all reels that I can't work on... Saltigas, Calcuttas, etc.
Dom

hey Dom some people say that Baja is a nice place to retire, so, im PM you my address here so you can send me your Saltigas, Calctuttas and the rest of your reels that you are retiring.. :P

@ Keith, wishing you the best and dont forget to fight my amigo!
The Baja Guy

broadway

Yeah buddy! Baja sounds great!
Send me your address and I'll retire to your house... permanently! 
I'll even bring my reels >:D
Thank you for offering,
Dom

steelfish

Quote from: broadway on March 23, 2023, 06:57:47 PMYeah buddy! Baja sounds great!
Send me your address and I'll retire to your house... permanently! 
I'll even bring my reels >:D
Thank you for offering,
Dom

Quote from: broadway on March 03, 2023, 01:52:46 AMI have about 300 Penn Reels that I can work on... maybe I can find something to fish with. ;D

sure, you're welcome to coming to my house but I dont have a space to store 300 penn reels so..  ::)  ::)  :P

you need to sell all your 300 reels or drop-off your plans to retire in Baja.  ^-^
The Baja Guy

jason_purdy

Midway Tommy

So sad to hear! God be with you, Keith, God Speed!
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Gfish

Ahhhhhh, Man!... Keith, Buddy if you read this, I am really hopping for a miracle, with a complete reversal of your situation. You're one of the good ones...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Rancanfish

This just hurts the gut. The bummer as we age is losing the good guys.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Bill B

Keith, we have you in our prayers.  Bill and family. 
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shellbelly

Our friendship was new, but it was clear to me that he opened his soul to everyone.  Wish we had more time.

See you on the other side, Keith.
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)