Will be praying for the family.
You are missed Keith!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

David Hall

Brendan

Very sad. Lost another great one.
Brendan.

Bill B

We knew it was coming, but it doesn't make it any easier.  You are missed Keith. 
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Gfish

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on April 07, 2023, 03:32:43 PMKeith showed us that you can live a life full of friends and family and fishing, even while enduring more constant pain than one can imagine.  Finally at peace and pain-free, he lives on as an inspiration for us all.

Yeah. Stating it all for me. Especially the "endurance" and "inspiration".
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Cortez_Conversions

It's never easy to hear this kind of news, especially about such a great guy like Keith.
Rest in peace my friend and know that your legacy will live on.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Midway Tommy

Sad, sad news!  :(  Condolences to the family. You were a kind soul, Keith, RIP!
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

reelynew

We will miss you Keith - Rest in peace.

Matt
I fish because the voices in my head tell me to.

PacRat

Rest well Keith. You fought one hell of a battle. You will be greatly missed here.

Benni3

Well I'm in shock,,,,last month  he said 6 months to a year

Gfish

Quote from: Benni3 on April 07, 2023, 10:04:39 PMWell I'm in shock,,,,last month  he said 6 months to a year
Hospice can expedite the inevitable. That and palliative care are wonderful things to have available. I went through it with my Mom.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

CI_Seawolf

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face.  God be with you and keep you close Keith.
Stay Classy!

oldmanjoe

Keith    May the West winds fill your sails and calm seas sailing ....
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

jkel

So sorry to hear this. May Keith rest in peace and deepest sympathy and condolences to his family and friends...  :(

thorhammer

Keith has been straight solid, the whole way. What a warrior. Giving out advice on drags while I'm pretty sure he was on his phone on AT while in chemo. I am just content that he is in a comfortable place. Even in his wheelchair he was still working out and bench pressing more than your average folk, not even taking his age into account. He is missed.