Started by handi2, January 24, 2023, 07:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xjchad

Ugh, I don't know what to say  :'(
You will be missed sorely Keith!
I am praying for you and your family!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Ron Jones

We will pray for his family. It is good that he had a time to settle things a bit.
I will miss my friend.
FTC (SS) Jones, Ronald L USN (Ret)
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

nelz

He's been suffering so terribly. Sad but perhaps for the best?  :'(

scrinch

Best wishes, Keith, for the end of this ride and whatever comes next.  :fish

Bryan Young

This freakin SUCKS!!!  I was wondering why Keith has not answered my messages.  Hoping and praying Keith. 
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

broadway

I agree, Alan, this is a tough one.  What a solid member, reel tinkerer, and man!
If you're ready to move on, Keith do me a favor and save me a spot on your charter.  I look forward to seeing you, Sal, Ray, Brian, George, and so many other solid members when it's my turn.
You've been a source of inspiration for many of us on here... I'll miss you, pal.
Warm regards to you and yours, our prayers are with you all.
Best,
Dom

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Keith, your valiant fight against the worst that the world could throw at you has been an inspiration for us all.  You have been a huge part of this community and I will miss you terribly.
Randy

Swami805

So sad to hear, a good man. Hope you find peace and comfort in knowing that you've left a mark on a whole community and we're all the better for it. Rest easy
Do what you can with that you have where you are

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

MarkT

I remember going to the chemo doc with my wife and her telling the doc that she was done. The doc said that was probably a good call at that point. She went on hospice and passed at home 5 months later... that was 10 years ago on March 3. We went to Europe while she was on hospice so that she could go to 3 countries that she had missed and another Springsteen show at the Pond.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

happyhooker

Peace, brother, and trust in The Man that all will be as it should be.

Frank

oldmanjoe

I like the banner ..    Thoughts and Prays
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

TheReelShop

Hoping for whats best, I dealt with him a couple times and I have to concur, he is a good man!

Dominick

Stay pain free my friend.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

foakes

We will each walk down this road at some point —-

For me, I know that it will just be a turning of the page to a new and wonderful next chapter.

But regardless of what each of us believe —- Keith has set a high example of how to help others and also how to set things in order for his family and loved ones.

None better!

Thanks, Keith...

Godspeed Sir!

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.