Back in the Hospital #3

Started by handi2, January 24, 2023, 07:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brewcrafter

Keith has reached the end of one long, difficult road and we all were benefactors of his presence and travels through this life.  As he begins this next chapter may he find peace and rest, and his family and loved ones comfort in his journey onward. -john

jgp12000

I just saw this,Keith sent me 2-304s right before he went to the hospital the last time.He saw a post I made about 304s and just gave them to me.Sounds like a great man.I never met him in person,but one day soon.

foakes

A boulder or a pebble,

each make ripples when tossed in the pond

Soon forgotten in the onward rotation of life

The rock disappears from our view, as the surface stills

But the ripples made in the hearts, minds, and memories of others,

are never lost or forgotten

They remain always

———————————————————————

Thanks Keith,

For your example as a friend, teacher, and a rock.
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

Knew it was going to happen,  but it's still a shock. :'(
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

broadway

I'm gonna miss ya, Keith.  Happy I got to know you, pal.
Rest easy and enjoy your legs, as others have said, "You are whole again."
God bless you and your family.
See you again some day and say hi to our Ohana up there for us.
Dom

the rockfish ninja

RIP
So sad to hear, condolences to his family.
Deadly Sebastes assassin.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

David 13

So sad to hear about this. My condolences to the family.
Godspeed Keith, you will be missed.

steelfish

Sad Day for ohana for sure, I went to a fishing trip with my family yesterday after two yeas hiatus  and thought about Keith while fishing, finding this news today is shocking.

This was supossed to be a "secret for his son" but I think I need help from other spurces now, Im working on a custom rod Keith ordered to me for his Son Lucas, Keith stopped answering my mails, phone texts and calls but he did told me what kind of rod he wanted for his Son, colors for the guide wraps and he was very specific on what he wanted for the lettering for the rod.

I read that Keith was on hospice care at home few days ago and knew why he wasnt getting back to me, at that moment I was (and still) determined to finish the rod and send it to his home as it was our agrement but now I dont know which address I need to use to send the fishing rod to.

I still need few days more to finish the custom rod but I only have the address that came in the shipping box on which he send me some penn parts I bough him recently ( he sent me some freebies there :) ), so, I can use that address or maybe someone can help to find the address of Lucas to use that one.

You fought like a MoFo amigo, now its time to rest.
The Baja Guy

Bill B

Quote from: steelfish on April 09, 2023, 05:33:52 AMYou fought like a MoFo amigo, now its time to rest.

Well said Alex.  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Cor

I never met the man but he helped me out once and sent me a PM which was appreciated.
Rest in Peace amd my condolences to all who were close to him.
Cornelis

quabbin boy 62

condolences to keith's family, i never met him, but the only thing i ever saw was him helping others and living his life in spite of his limitations. bye keith, catch a big one!

Cuttyhunker

Always a gentleman with me, and certainly a role model of a life well lived in the face of adversity.  Condolences to his many friends and family. 
Doomed from childhood

happyhooker

News we all expected, but hoped against hope we would not hear.  Peace to all.

What is the old fisherman's prayer--something like "I hope when my time comes, God will find me big enough to keep"?  No one can speak for God, but I suspect the "big enough" quality might be met here.  What do you think, folks?

Frank