AT logo????

Started by pjstevko, November 08, 2016, 04:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coastal_dan

Aiala, my deepest apologies!  This is the first time I've done a ladies shirt...let me know what you think...

I was never sure where to put the front logo...so as to not have guys staring at the chest trying to read it... ::)

Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Ron Jones

I'm jazzed to see the samples. If I may make a suggestion.
Back like lower left with the wrench from the center underneath it for geographic area and the star front.
Let us know what we need to come up with to get it started.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Bryan Young

I love it Dan. The one on the right.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

steelfish

I also like the same than Bryan, the one on the right

but my opinion is to use the logo circle in red instead of the dragstar

from few yards away the shirt looks like a Sheriff shirt, I would like something more oriented to mechanic tools related to reel repairs, a hook and a penn wrench, any question?

the back on the shirt is great
The Baja Guy

Bill B

Steelfish has a good point, the drag star and logo resembles a law enforcement logo......advise  against it in that location....jmo   Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

coastal_dan

Good point guys...I think I like this better anyhow...

Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Bryan Young

Quote from: coastal_dan on November 12, 2016, 01:32:27 AM
Aiala, my deepest apologies!  This is the first time I've done a ladies shirt...let me know what you think...

I was never sure where to put the front logo...so as to not have guys staring at the chest trying to read it... ::)

thats beautiful.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

How about changing the star to Adam's design star?

Tightlines667

I like tye s5ar on the pocket and large Reel Ohana logo centered on the back.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Shark Hunter

I like where this is going Dan, but ultimately, some cash is going to have to be handed over to make it happen.
I am all for it, but don't back yourself in a corner. Get the money up front from members willing to commit before you spend yours.
I have seen it happen with the first run of 9/0 frames.
My only request is tank top, Sleeveless. I would take a couple.
Life is Good!

jonnou

Hey guys.

Havent been on for a while. This post caught my eye.
Just thinking, If the artwork is made available on the website, any members will have the option to make or print what they like. The cost being with the member. This is a truly International site so this would work around the world. It wont make money but that is not what its about.
Solves a lot of the issues highlighted so far. Personally I would never use material unless I had permission. But with that permission I would represent !!!

Aiala

Quote from: Alto Mare on November 12, 2016, 01:20:25 AM
V-neck tee are not just for ladies, I wear mine all the times to show off my hairy chest  :).

Sal, I'm sure that's a wondrous sight to behold... right up there with Dominick's Speedo, LOL   :D  ;D

~A~

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

pjstevko

Quote from: Tightlines666 on November 12, 2016, 03:18:51 AM

I'm with Tightlines666...... I like the star on the pocket and the Reel Ohana on the back.... Maybe put the website in small letter underneath the logo on the back

Bryan Young

Quote from: pjstevko on November 12, 2016, 03:26:44 PM
Quote from: Tightlines666 on November 12, 2016, 03:18:51 AM

I'm with Tightlines666...... I like the star on the pocket and the Reel Ohana on the back.... Maybe put the website in small letter underneath the logo on the back
Me too.

mizmo67

Once some plan is in place, could kickstarter it to put the funds and recipients together? Just a thought.
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com