AT logo????

Started by pjstevko, November 08, 2016, 04:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

I'm just curious why this site doesn't have an official logo????

Then we could make up stickers, hats and shirts....

ReelFishingProblems

There are so many creative people here, maybe we could make a contest out of it?

pjstevko

Quote from: ReelFishingProblems on November 08, 2016, 04:26:38 PM
There are so many creative people here, maybe we could make a contest out of it?

Thats kind of what I was thinking....get a couple designed and we vote on the favorite

Bill B

That's funny I was just thinking the same thing Monday morning....Bill   
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

steelfish

I think it was because this site was never intended to be a commercial website or brand, but lets wait to the Boss to hear what he have to say about it

Im all for stickers, tshirts, etc

The Baja Guy

David Hall

RowdyW

Tightlines667

I'm invisioning a gleaming hot-rodded fishing reel in front of a globe with a surrounding ring/wreath of various common fishing reel parts and/or service tools.

Maybe just a galaxy-like swirled pile of reel parts forming into a reel.  

Just brainstorming out loud.  

I have no graphic arts skills, to speak of.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Maxed Out

I like the way the forum is now,.. low profile and no advertisers and new members are mostly referred by friends or word of mouth.

Bumper stickers etc would no doubt attract some good people, but may also attract some bad elements, like more spammers, and I doubt the boss wants that.

I'd be more in favor of a hat, t-shirt and jacket and a cool logo would be a must.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

pjstevko

Quote from: Maxed Out on November 08, 2016, 11:39:47 PM
I like the way the forum is now,.. low profile and no advertisers and new members are mostly referred by friends or word of mouth.

Bumper stickers etc would no doubt attract some good people, but may also attract some bad elements, like more spammers, and I doubt the boss wants that.

I'd be more in favor of a hat, t-shirt and jacket and a cool logo would be a must.

I in no way meant this as a way to get advertisers....just thought it would be cool to have gear (hats/shirts etc) to show off when the "family" gets together....

steelfish

Quote from: Maxed Out on November 08, 2016, 11:39:47 PM

yep, thats a good thinking, maybe just a selected logo and a phrase like (just example)  reel repair addict,  reel repair junkie  or something not closely relate to alantani.com, we will know what thats means but it wont bring spammers and trolls to the site
The Baja Guy

ReelFishingProblems

I really like the different angles people are bringing, and think there is wisdom in avoiding too much merchandise.

conchydong

It would be nice if it happens and any "profits" can go to Alan's charity  taking kids fishing.

Shark Hunter

I vote for hats. Anyone can have these made online. Just an example.
Life is Good!

Cortez_Conversions

Stickers get my vote.
Very inexpensive to make and you can put them everywhere. I agree that proceeds should go to Alan's charity.
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal