AT logo????

Started by pjstevko, November 08, 2016, 04:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RowdyW

I think one insignia in differant sizes would lead to less confusion. A simple design with the web sight would get the ball rolling. For instance the star with the web site through it would not be confused with law enforcement. All that's needed is what color printing, something that would go with all colors of clothing (even pink for we know who.)  ;)  By the way most Sheriff Depts. use a 6 pointed star.        Rudy

Aiala

Quote from: coastal_dan on November 12, 2016, 01:32:27 AM
Aiala, my deepest apologies!  This is the first time I've done a ladies shirt...let me know what you think...
I was never sure where to put the front logo...so as to not have guys staring at the chest trying to read it... ::)

These are beautiful! I'll gladly buy several whenever they become available. And of course, if they're offered in multiple colors, I'll have to have 'em all!   ;D

As for the logo, not to worry, put it wherever you like. Gals can always tell whether a guy is ogling or reading.  8)

~A~

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Gfish

Really!?, Man!, I thought I's bein' slick by starin' and movin' my lipps, like readin' the logo was my main interest... Logo's a great idea. Unless the shirts gotta pocket like D. H. mentioned, the hat works for me.Patches would work great(are there really that many people that can't sow on thier own patches?).
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Aiala

Quote from: Gfish on November 12, 2016, 08:23:02 PM
Really!?, Man!, I thought I's bein' slick by starin' and movin' my lips, like the logo was my main interest...

The heavy salivating gave you away, Mr. Gfish!   ;)  ;D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

basto

Hi Dan
I think you are doing a great job with this. Maybe with the concern about the "sherif " badge confusion, you may be able to work with a silhouette of a Penn versa drag washer with it`s round nodules on the outer edge. Just a suggestion. Good luck with it mate!
Basto
DAM Quick 3001      SHIMANO Spedmaster 3   Jigging Master PE5n

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

somebody going to make patches? I want one that will fit a hat and one for a jacket/shirt please!

foakes

Thanks, Dan & All --

Once we get a standard set of logos agreed upon --

And we get approval from Alan --

Then we will be set with the artwork for shirts, hats, jackets, etc.

Plus the ability to do stickers or patches, keeping the design standardized as established.

Lots of companies do stickers, patches, screen printing, etc.

Here is just one place that does patches -- along with their pricing brackets:

http://www.patchwarehouse.com/custom-embroidered-patch-pricing.php

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Donnyboat

G Fish, I cant even catch a fish let alone sow, Dan your doing great. as long as we get a large pocket, to carry the mobile, glasses and note book in, would be good, cheers donnyboat.
Don, or donnyboat

Alto Mare

Quote from: Aiala on November 12, 2016, 02:31:48 PM
Quote from: Alto Mare on November 12, 2016, 01:20:25 AM
V-neck tee are not just for ladies, I wear mine all the times to show off my hairy chest  :).

Sal, I'm sure that's a wondrous sight to behold... right up there with Dominick's Speedo, LOL   :D  ;D

~A~

Yup! hahaha...

About the logo, we might want to check with the boss first, before too much effort goes into it.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

David Hall

coastal_dan

Don't worry folks...no one has forgotten this...lots of behind the scenes going on, haha!

I will be starting a new thread this evening for a shirt/zip-up sweatshirt order...many comments were utilized, but not all.  We can't make everyone happy on our first go around, but hopefully it will be a happy medium...Baby steps friends!  Maybe someday we'll have lots of shirt designs available, but because minimum orders and what not we are going to start with just one.  (Alan has weighed in here and we are good to go).

As far as decals and patches.  There are numerous companies that do patches (either printed or actual threaded) as well as there being numerous ways for us to cut decals.  If anyone wants to spearhead this...go get 'em tiger, but please get an OK from upper management on your ideas/designs!  I'd be happy to send you vector art.

I plan on creating some additional artwork in the near future, but life, work and 2 kids have there own game plan,  ::) So, I'll jump on that when I can.

Let's see what happens here...exciting times ahead.

Thanks and kudos to Pjstevko for planting the seed!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Ron Jones

I'm with Sal,
I'm all for it. But the Boss needs to give say so.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

alantani

i'm good with anything you guys want to do.  i really see no bad choices here.  thanks to all for their efforts! 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on November 16, 2016, 05:12:56 PM
i'm good with anything you guys want to do.  i really see no bad choices here.  thanks to all for their efforts! 
Terrific Alan.  There is a company that will embroider Speedos with the AT logo for a reasonable price.  ::) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

mizmo67

I'm excited, this is a fun idea!
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com